Industry Response to Carbon Reduction:
Low Carbon Fuels
Wednesday, May 24, 2023 | 8am
As the reduction of carbon emissions from the heating sector becomes an environmental and public policy reality, the liquid fuel heating industry is positioned to provide the effective, practical and cost effective solution.
With decades of research and field data supporting the move to renewable low carbon liquid fuels, we can can depend on safe, reliable and clean heating system operation; even as the biodiesel blends increase to meet carbon reduction deadlines. In the Inflation Reduction Act 2022, Congress has included low carbon liquid fuel appliances in its masterplan to reduce carbon production.
Not stopping at reducing carbon, Net-Zero Carbon homes are possible with the inclusion of solar panels partnered with biodiesel heating. This session will open the doors to the research, field work, personal experiences and future technologies and show you why becoming a Low Carbon Fuel Marketer is well within your grasp. See and hear about:
• NORA’s Net-Zero Carbon Home project
• The latest heating systems rated to burn 100% low carbon liquid fuels
• First-hand experiences from marketers delivering Bioheat® fuel
• Technical innovations to make the transition seamless and effective
• Analysis of how biodiesel can actually affect carbon reduction
• Liquid fuel on-site combustion’s low-impact on indoor air quality